Monday, May 17, 2021

day.....ahhhhhh,,,,,,,,,436

 I got a pedicure today


    I should say Jackie and I got pedicures today.

    My nails were a tad long....I had to wear size 16 shoes so my feet could fit in the shoe.

    When they took off my socks, I heard them put in a call for an extra dumpster.

    I did not realize that battery operated chainsaws could be used on toenails....but I heard them yell "timber" at least three times.

    I brought my size nine shoes with, and they fit much better on the way home.  I am not saying my big toenail resembeled a surfboard, but if we lived in California I know a nail technician who would have a free board.

    When we got home, I worked on the chairs.

    I did a little hand sanding of some stained spots, then brushed on the teak oil.

    Here is the result.




     I love the color of the oiled part.  That is why I spent so many hours cleaning and sanding the chairs and table.

    I plan to put a second oil coat  on tomorrow, then Wednesday hopefully put them out on the deck.  I did not do the legs of the table.....they looked pretty good, I just hope they actually are good.  I love good looking legs.

    Stay healthy.  Stay happy.  Trim your toenails regularly.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment