Tuesday, May 18, 2021

day.....Malden?...........437

 I did not triple check my pockets today


    Before I leave the house I check for car keys, phone, wallet.  I went to Walmart with my phone and car keys, but  no wallet.  Unlike Karl Malden, I left home without it.

    (To thhose of you under 50, you may not know who Karl Malden is.  I feel sorry for you.)

    I had two options:  borrow money from the pharmacist or take the 10 minute drive back home and then go back to the store.

    I opted to borrow from the pharmacist, who was pretty darn busy.  I hated to ask, but I did anyway.  Thanks Emily for the loan.  I will pay you back.

    I just read over this and discovered I missed the M on 6 of the words I typed!  Weird, like the key did not work.  Maybe I hit it to lightly or maybe I hit the space bar instead.

    Jackie hates it when I constantly rant about stupid commercials.  Case in point:  the family that goes on a camping trip but forgets the tent.  They realize where it is when they check their home security system and see the tent set up in the garage.

    I'm thinking, what kind of idiots are these people?  When they loaded the car, they must not have had to use the garage because they would have seen the tent.  That means they did not park the car in the garage either.  It bugs me.  I should just let it go.

    There...it's gone.

    Stay happy.  Stay healthy.  Fill in your own Ms.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment