Tuesday, April 6, 2021

day........eh.........395

 Today was a busy day


    Ollies.  Starbucks.  HyVee.  Local Hospital.  Giving away money.

    Let me explain.

    Jackie had an  injection to strengthen her bones to prevent osteoporosis.  Ok, I don't know how to spell it.  Looks right.  Routine visit.  Nothing serious.

    After that, we went to Sycamore for my hearing aids.  My Bluetooth isn't working properly, so tomorrow I have to deal with that.  But since we were there, it seemed a visit to Ollie's for some frozen custard was called for.  Jackie got the taco sundae.... waffle cone chips, vanilla  custard and hot fudge topping.  I got an Irish cream cone.  They were pretty good.

    I picked up some dog treats at HyVee and noticed they had a huge display of rosė wines.  So my next trip I will stock up for some summer refreshers.  And we were near Starbucks, so of course I had to stop.

    So supper time comes around and I don't have much of an appetite.  Neither does Jackie.  But I bet by 10 I will need a snack.

    Giving away money?  I am on the grants committee of the Rochelle Area Community Foundation and we met to day to look at grants various groups have applied for this year.  It's easy to give away cash when it isn't your money.

    It was not a perfect day, but a good one.

    And we have plants in bloom.

    Stay healthy.  Stay happy.

Peace and Love



I love the symmetry



Life can be a bit buggy sometimes


Jackie's magnolia tree....flowers last until the wind scatters them


No comments:

Post a Comment