Sunday, April 18, 2021

day....chicken dinner?.....407

 I can now tell you, I won big in the Mega Millions game


    I realize that is 12 words.  Should only be 10.

    As my friend Bethie says, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner."  I get the chicken dinner!

    I had checked he numbers before, but today I verified them at an officiial Illinois lottery satellite office.  

    I had thought about sharing the big prize with family and friends, but this was not the big prize, but it is significant to me.

    Jackie does not even know.  I want to see if she really reads the blog to learn about my good fortune.

    She is always saying I am wasting my money, that I can't win, that I never pick the right numbers.  Well, all I can say is "Nyah!  Nyah! Nyah!"  I won.  Big.

    I have not decided what to do with my winnings.  Invest in the stock market?  Buy some tax free bonds?  A new car?  All of those are within reach.

    This next week I will be in DeKalb for a doctor's appointment.  I think I will spend the bulk of my winnings at Starbucks.  I should have enough left over for another ticket in the game offering the most money as a prize this month.

    Meanwhile, my $7 is burning a hole in my pocket.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Stay liucky.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment