Saturday, April 10, 2021

day....blah....4,686

 This was a loong day

And yes, the extra o is intentional to signify how long the day was.

It rained, as most of you know, almost all day.

It was cloudy.

It was chilly.

The Cubs lost.

I ate a bunch of junk food and was not hungry for supper, so we had plain spaghetti which did nothing to satisfy my hunger.  I did see a Facebook funny of a refrigerator with a sign that said:  You are not hungry, you are bored.

That sums up myself today.

I did sit down to read a book about 4 and Jackie woke me at 5.  I swear, if I ever finish this book it will be a miracle.  Dan and Linda, you will get it back eventually.

That's about it.  Boring day.  Cold day.  End of day.

Stay safe.  Stay warm and dry.  Stay healthy.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment