Monday, March 22, 2021

day.....wish I was smarter.....380

 Days like this make me wish I had answers


I wish I knew why people go on mass shooting sprees.  Six dead in Colorado, eight in Georgia.  How do we stop it?

Twelve and 13 year old kids carjacking people in Chicago, often using guns.  How do we stop it?

Lawmakers proposing legislation in some states to make it ok for drivers to run down demonstrators with their car if the demonstrators are blocking the road.  How do we stop it?

Hatred of people because of their skin color, religion, nationality, language, sexuality.  How do we stop it?

People hoping to overthrow the government because their candidate lost.  How do we stop it?

There is just too much hatred, too much ugliness in the world.  How do we stop it?

Like I said.  I wish I was smarter.  I wish I had answers. But all I get is a feeling of disgust with humans.

Peace and Love....now, more than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment