Tuesday, March 16, 2021

day.......learning......374

 I learned a couple new things today


    First, I learned how to access my FB page from 2013.  I had done a blog on our travel experiences that year but could not remember the name of the blog.  Turns out it was Cara Mia, Oh My!...... go figure.  Someone had asked about a place I visited and I thought the blog would answer some of their questions.

    I also learned I don't have the pictures anymore.  I think they are on my back up disk from when the computer died, but I have not taken the time to search for them.  I have been doing travel photo books for almost all of our trips, but I missed that one for some reason.

    I also learned never to answer the phone.  Somebody called, and the caller ID said "City of Rochelle."  I answered, and a man with a heavy accent asked if I was Terry Dickow.  I asked who wants to know.  He told me his name and said he was calling on behalf of a medicare supplement plan.

    I broke into his sentence and told him I could not talk long because I only had 6 minutes to live and I did not want to spend it talking to him.  He was stunned.  So I hung up.

    I also learned the bolt I found by my car one day actually holds the seat together on Jackie's wheelchair.  Now, if I only had the nut I would be in good shape.  Maybe the helpful folks at Ace will be able to help me on that.  I just have to go in and ask them to help me find my nuts.

    So....learn a little, learn a lot. Just learn, baby, learn.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment