Wednesday, May 20, 2020

day...zzzzzzzzzz...... 64

Maybe tonight I will get lucky

     I'm talking the big S word, that has been sorely lacking in my life.
     I am talking about sleep.....shame on you who were thinking something else.
     Last night I went to bed late.  I think it was 11:30.  At 2 I was reading in bed because I could not get to sleep.
     Sometime around 3 Jackie had to use the bathroom, and I think I was asleep but I am not sure.  I did not hear the cuckoo after 2, so maybe I was asleep.
     After that, I laid in bed until about 5, when I finally fell asleep.
     I tried Coyote Oldman on the cd player, and it helped, but it did not put me out.  By the way, he is a Native American flute artist and his music is highly evocative and calming.   Except when I want to go to sleep.
     So today, no nap.  No caffeine, except what was in the chocolate I ate.  I did a lot of work outside, so I am physically tired in addition to mentally tired.
     How bad can it be?
     We had a spaghetti/chicken supper tonight.  I filled a pan with water, got the spaghetti out, turned on the burner, set the timer, and went off to fold towels.  When the timer went off, meaning the meat and veggies and spaghetti were all done at the same time for a change, I discovered I never put the spaghetti in the water.  And the water was almost gone from the pan.
     I better sleep tonight.
     What's weird is I have the strangest dreams but I don't know if I am awake or asleep.  For instance, I went into a restaurant and no one was wearing a mask but me.....so I sat at a table and took off my shirt, shoes, socks and started cleaning out toe jam.  When someone complained, I said I had seen the owner on tv talking about person freedom meaning he doesn't have to wear a mask, so my personal freedom means I don't have to wear a shirt or shoes and socks. 
     They are all just lucky I kept my pants on.
     Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Stay home.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment