Thursday, May 21, 2020

day.......snore.....65

I actually slept last night

     Not long enough, but more than the previous several nights.
     I listened to Coyote Oldman again, and I fell asleep.  I woke up at 3, but went back to sleep after a little while and some more Coyote music.  Jackie needed some help at 7, but we went back to bed and slept until 10.
     It felt great!
     Today I spent the afternoon planting our veggie garden and my body is a little sore.  Even got to chat with Dan and Linda, with masks and a safe distance, for a few minutes.
     So, it was a pretty good day.
     I also did a daring thing.
     I took Corki's shock collar off and brought her to the back of the yard with me.  We rode out in the golf cart and she actually stayed with me!  I was a little nervous she would run off after a ground squirrel, but she didn't.
     Wildlife abounds...... neighbor had a fox on her deck, a deer ran through the middle of our yard at about 3 today, and I saw a huge bird swooping through the trees in the park around 7.  I think it was an owl.
     Hope it wasn't sizing Corki up as a meal!
     Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Stay home.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment