Monday, May 18, 2020

day.....OMG....62

I have some planting to do

     I have this great idea of a native flower garden in the back of the yard.  So I bought some plugs.  We have a vegetable garden, so I bought some tomato plants.  I have several planters, so I bought flowers.
     I must have 200 to plant!
     What was I thinking?
     I will approach this logically.
     Garden first.  That means I will go out tomorrow, fill the bird feeder, plant some peas, stop for lunch, have a coffee, and run out of daylight. 
     I will get distracted.
     But by Sunday, it will all be planted.  Hopefully.
     Meanwhile, I got bored putting Jackie's lunch together.


Groucho Marx

movie star


bird of paradise

Hey doc...somethings wrong with my eye
My picture from Tuscany...finally framed

Waters running off a farm field left these corn stalks piled up

No comments:

Post a Comment