Saturday, April 11, 2020

day26

The Easter bunny came to our house today

     She brought lots of sweet goodies, puzzles, flowers, and a short visit.
     OK....honesty time here.....Emily knocked on the back door, put down the stuff and was halfway out the garage door by the time I opened the door.
     How am I dealing with this time?  I started crying.  Like a baby.  Again.
     Can't explain it.  Just happens.
   I spent some time on my puzzle, and I puzzled until my puzzler was sore.  Sorry, Grinch, you said it first.
     It never ceases to amaze me t hat I need a piece to fit in a section that is all orange....and there are no orange pieces left.  Damn frustrating.
     A got a bee up my butt and decided to recondition my cast iron frying pan.  It had some rust.  I washed it in warm, soapy water, sanded out the rust, coated it with vegetable oil and baked it in the oven at 375 for an hour.
     The house smells like crap!  It's been 3 hours and it still smells!  I even had a door open for a few minutes, but bugs came in!  Now I just have a window open in the den.  It feels good, smells better, and makes me long for a summer night when I can sit on the porch and read.  Hopefully.
     Anyway, tomorrow night I think I'll go  out and howl at 8 p.m.  Just warning those who live near me.
     Peace and Love



The street is a challenge for me........


No comments:

Post a Comment