Thursday, April 23, 2020

day what? 37?

Life sure does have its ups and downs

     I found some of the missing puzzle pieces, but not the two I have hunted for for the past four days.  Very confusing.
     Went to the butcher for some meat.  Yes, I wore a mask.  Two customers in the store did not have them on, and I wondered why.  Maybe they just did not like to be told they had to wear one, or they don't think this is much more than the flu.  I did not want to ask.
     Had another morning visit from John.  For some reason, Jackie's left leg has buckled two days in a row as she is getting in the shower.  I have a leg brace I will be putting on her when she gets out of bed plus I will use the transport chair to get her into the shower and onto her bench.  I am just glad John is around and that wifey doesn't break anything.
     MS sometimes can kick you in the ass.
     I spent 30 minutes cleaning in the basement.
     Folks, I have to tell you.  I did not clean.  I found memories and I just can't part with them. 
     At heart, I am a sentimentalist.
     I also watched a bit of a Second City show with a friend!  Ok, we tuned into the live broadcast on YouTube at 8 p.m. from the safety of our own homes.   That is also the time friend Luke does Theater in My Pajamas.  Tough choice.  I ended up starting Second City,  going to Luke's, then back to Second City when Luke's play was over.  All that moving is tiring!
     Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Stay home.
Peace and Love

Tomorrow the left side will be finished!

Spring beauties








Wonder who this belongs to?

Ah.....should have guessed!

String art done by Emily in junior high.  Yes, I still have it, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment