Thursday, April 16, 2020

day 31

Feeling a little burned out today

     I didn't get much sleep again.  Fell asleep early, but was up at 4 and could not get back to sleep until about 8....but I got up at nine.
      Decided not to take out the porch furniture, since we may get a significant snow tonight and tomorrow.  And I did not plant peas for the same reason.
     Usually when I work on the puzzle I put Queen and The Beatles in the CD player, but today I did not even turn it on.   I just ended a sentence with a preposition and I don't care.
     I am listening to a slow "Echoes" tonight, and I love the ambient sounds.  But in a few minjutes, that ends and BBC news comes on.  Again!!
     I did spend two and a half hours on the phone/computer with representatives trying to find out when my ticket money gets refunded.  When you go through a ticket broker it is a little more complicated than dealing directly with the airlines.  Maybe I'll know more next week.
     Stay safe.  Stay home.  Stay healthy.
Peace and Love


     When one part of the puzzle gets me, I move to another section.  Slow progress today.....maybe it was the lack of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment