Saturday, March 30, 2019

what the hell

It was a good day until the eighth inning

     As a Cub fan, I have high expectations for the guys this year.  But they didn't show any magic tonight.  Maybe the top of the ninth will be different, we'll see.
     I went to go out today and this is what I saw.



     That is my driveway and what I thought was grass was actually worms.  It seemed there were a thousand worms on the driveway, all dead.  The road had worms on it also. 
I worry that the worms won't be around to help my yard and garden.  Anybody else see this today?

     Speaking of pictures, what is odd about this one:


     I got upset when I hung the last shirt on a hanger.  Up till then, I had a green shirt on a green hanger, pink on pink, white on white, and a shirt with black on a black hanger.  I ran out of pink.  Jackie thinks I am a bit .....well..... overly sensitive to the order of things.
     We have a set of dishes and some are blue, some red.  I have them alternated on the shelf, in the dishwasher, and when I set the table, which can be difficult.
Sometimes those things just bother the hell out of me.
     And the Cubs lost.  No undefeated season.
     Tomorrow, for sure.
     Love an Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment