Saturday, January 19, 2019

this one, no this one

I have a hard time making decisions

Winter project one is to create a book of my Netherlands biking trip.  Yes, it has been seven months, but I have started on it.
I went through the pictures and picked out the ones I really liked.  There are about 200.
Now I have gone through them a couple of times and I have eliminated a couple...but not enough.  I think I need to get it down to under 100.
Every time I go through all the pictures I find more I like, so the original number for the book is growing.
I have several sets of pictures I need to go through while the weather is cold.  I just have a hard time doing that.  But the longer I wait, the less I will remember about any trip, so I need to do it soon.
Why bother?
Someday I think the books will come in handy, maybe at a time when I can't remember things, or travel, or eat without drooling, and the books may be a source of comfort to me.
And I do look at them from time to time....  they bring back fond memories of fun times.
Oh well, I'll work on it tomorrow....tonight I am going to bed early and hopefully fighting this cold to the finish.  It is really sapping my energy.
Peace and Love to all......


No comments:

Post a Comment