Tuesday, March 12, 2024

not again

 The mystery returns


    After 2 weeks of printing whatever I want, I can't print again.  I keep getting the message" printer not found".  Well, it hasn't moved since I printed last Friday!  Not found my foot.

    I don't get it.

    My next complaint.

    Dog Beth.

    Yes, I have been complaining about her a lot.

    Last night I took her out at about 9 and she stayed out for 15 minutes, spending 14 of those minutes staring at a bush.  She is convinced there is a rabbit or ground squirrel in the bush, or under the bush, or somewhere.  But we never see one.

    I brought her in and right before bed, about 11, I took her out again.  She sniffed around but did not go to the bathroom.  I did put her on a long leash, because sometimes she sits at the far end of the bushes and I won't walk in the grass at night.  Need I explain why?

    She came in and went to bed.  I went to bed.  

    I had a hard time getting to sleep. Maybe it was the 2 p.m. coffee, the 1 p.m. nap, the change in. time, or my perpetual worrying, but I could not sleep.

    About 1:30 Beth left her crate and went to the front door.  That is what she does when she wants to go out.

    I was not playing this game again.

    I  checked on her, then went back to bed.  I figured if she had to go, she would bark.

    At 4 a.m. she was still at the front door.  I know, because I got up to check. I did not want her in a spot where Julia could trip over her.

   Her tail started wagging and she stretched, which she always does before going out.  So I took her out.

    The little snot went to the end of the sidewalk, looked around, came back in and went right to her crate!

    I am convinced the whole operation was to tell me she was in charge! She won.  This time.

    Tonight I think I will latch her crate.  That way I will get a better sleep.

    I do think she is a smart dog and is starting to realize she can wrap me around her little paw.  

    Yes, she is training me.  Should be the other way around.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment