Monday, March 11, 2024

dates

 My life is getting filled with dates


    No, not the  boy-girl dates.

    And not the dates you get off a tree and eat.

    But dates.

    Every 2 weeks clean the dog's ears, so I shoot for the 1st and 15th of the month.

    Every 11th of a month give the dog a heart worm med.

    Last day of the month give the dog a flea/tick preventative.

    First of the month clean my hearing aids by changing the ear wax filters.

    First of the month, clean the washer filter and drain the water.

    First Tuesday of the month, and the second Wednesday, second Thursday, and third Thursday....meetings.

    Then there are the dates when recycling comes, like tomorrow.  I still have a ton of boxes to get ready for the pickup.  By getting ready, I mean cutting down and packing them into something.  I write those dates  on the calendar so I don't forget.

    I tell you, not a day goes by that I don't seem to have something to do!  

    Sure, m lost of the stuff doesn't take very long, except the meetings.  Yet it seems like I am always in the middle of doing one thing or another.

    And some of the stuff is stuff I want to do.  In fact, I enjoy my involvement with community foundation and the museum.

    But I don't enjoy cleaning Beth's ears.  Last time I did it up on the couch and now she won't come on the couch when I am sitting there!  Next time I will clean them while she is on the floor.  

    And I do have time for coffee, naps, reading, doing this blog, working on my books, reading the Trib, checking Facebook and playing solitaire on line.

    I also realize I can't keep doing all the things I do.  

    But until that day comes, I will keep complaining and moaning about doing them.

    I gotta go.....cardboard is calling.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment