Tuesday, March 5, 2024

musings

 I have been thinking a lot about stuff


    Like the expression what goes up must come down.  Well, Newton might have turned that into a law of physics, or a cookie, or an apple pie.  But it does not apply to my weight.  It is going up.  Again.  I have lost control of my appetite.  Again.

    Paper cuts.  They may not be deep, but hey hurt like hell!  You never imagine that innocent sheaf of paper can hold a razor sharp edge just waiting to inflict great bodily pain on a finger.

    Dreams.  I had the nicest dream last night, but I could not remember one bit of it after I woke up.  All I know is it made my sleep happy.

    Prescriptions.   I always check when I go to Walmart.  And whenever I get in the car and get almost home I always get a text that we have some ready.  Why don't I get those texts when I am at the store?

    When I say I can't find something, why does someone always ask where I put the item?.  If I knew where I put it  I wouldn't be looking.  Strangely, I do the same thing even though it makes no sense.

    How do I always end up with an odd number of socks when I do laundry?

    And yes, I remember my childhood phone number but not passwords on my computer.  The mind is a fickle   feature of humans.

    How did I miss commenting on  the only day of the year that gives a command?  

    When I see a penny on the ground, I pick it up.  If I saved all the pennies I have picked up in my life I would probably have $1.49.  Somedays it is the only exercise I get.

    My dog won't come near me tonight.  Even with a treat, she is avoiding me.  Do I smell?

   I guess I should check the gas gauge when I am near a gas station and not when I get home and find I am almost on empty.

    Bread doesn't mold until I want to use it.

    I have noticed lately that Lena, Stockton, Mt Carroll and that general area get a lot of severe weather, much more than us.  Why is that?

    Why don't I read directions correctly?  Or at all?

    I have put off a plan to end my procrastination.

    Why do people read this?

    I thank you for reading  it and torturing your selves.  I do appreciate it.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment