Sunday, March 17, 2024

ho hum

 Life can get pretty boring around here


    Get up, make the bed, shower, eat brunch, take a nap, read........pretty hum drum stuff.

    But sometimes there is excitement right out the back door.

    For instance:  A couple of weeks ago I was in the back and I heard a thump.  I turned around just in time to see a white car hit a tree about 20 feet off the road in the park.  I also heard a man yelling a bunch of words I won't repeat, but let me say he was upset.

    Funny thing was, there was a county sheriff's car at the corner when the car drove into the park.

    I kind of think, and I have no way of knowing, that a young person was getting a driving lesson and got rattled as they turned onto Skare Road and saw the sheriff.

    No one was hurt, and they drove the car over the grass to the parking lot. 

    Then the other day I noticed a school bus parked in the lot right off Skare Road.  I did not pay much attention to it, figured maybe a class was on an outing.

    But Julia pointed out there was a person running around the bus, but the bus door was closed.

    I got out my binoculars and sure enough, a young boy was running around the bus and it did not seem like the driver was letting him on.

    A sheriff's car arrived, then another, and they talked to the bus driver, then to the boy, then to the bus driver, then to the boy and eventually another adult showed up and and the bus and squads left, the boy remaining with the adult.

    I saw in the Rochelle paper that a 13 year old had been charged with battery in an incident and I am guessing the youth hit the bus driver or someone else on the bus.  

    Mind you, I am only guessing about some of the information.  Pure conjecture.

    But sometimes you have to fill in BCD when you see A and E.

    And I have no idea what that means.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment