Saturday, February 17, 2024

Oh boys

 I saw the Liverpool Legends last night


    Friend Dan and I went to DeKalb to catch this Beatles tribute band last night.

    The group was put together by George Harrison's sister to keep the memory of the boys alive.   And boy, was it alive.

    The place was packed.  Young people, old people, middle aged people....all coming to enjoy a tribute to the greatest rock group ever.

    Not much else to say, except ran into friends Barb and Rick and Bill and Joan, although Bill had to tell me his name because normally I only see him when TC is around.  Actually, I never talked to Joan, but I know she was there.

    And a follow up to my dryer vent repair.

    No smell, the closet does not feel warm, so the repair was good.

    After the guy left, Julia  looked at me and said, "Do you always have your belt not in the loops, just hanging there?"

    So I fastened my belt.

    Then she said, "And your zipper is down."

    No wonder the guy avoided eye contact!

Peace and Love


This is the Cavern in Liverpool....note the back wall.



The Beatles in their Cavern Club days.....

Name that tune


Sgt.  Pepper's Lonely Hearts  Club Band

Imagine

All we are saying........



No comments:

Post a Comment