Tuesday, February 13, 2024

not again

 It was not me this time


    I went to Walmart today and saw this in the parking lot.



    No, these are not mine.

    But how in heaven's name does a pair of underwear end up in the parking lot?  

    The possibilities are endless.

    A guy wearing baggy pants had them fall off.

    They fell out from a laundry basket

    A streaker made an appearance

    Somebody bougth new ones and changed in the parking lot

    Somebody stuffed them down their pants in an attempt to steal them and they fell out

    A passenger plane went overhead, a door opened, and these flew out.

    UFOs sucked a guy up

    If you have a theory, please feel free to share it.

    I have no idea if they were clean or dirty because I was not that curious.

    Jackie and I had blood tests today.  I passed.  No crying, yelling, screaming or fainting.  I did ok too.

    Now my big question for Lent:

    What is the difference between aPaczki and a Bismarck?  I know Paczkis are big today, but they seem to be the same as a jelly filled product called a Bismarck. Please enlighten me, if you can.  And I did not buy Paczkis today because I bought some cream filled Bismarcks at Dunkin' after our blood tests.

    I brought the recycling cans in about 2,  It is now about 8:30 and I just closed the garage door.

    How did I leave it open again?

    And last night the coyotes were howling so loud....seemed right across the street.  It actually rattled me a little.  Ok, a lot.  It's nice to her them in a distance, but not up close.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment