Friday, October 27, 2023

watch out below

What a weather change today! 


    Yesterday we were pretty comfy, today we are not. 

    It's no longer short sleeve and no coat weather.  (Unless you are a high schooler, then it still is). The temperature dropped about 20 degrees today, or will have overnight.

    And snow may be in the forecast.

    We knew this was coming.  

    Of course, timing is everything.

    I have a new spreader and a 10,000 pound bag of fertilizer to put on the yard this fall.  But the directions say don't apply when a rain is expected, as it will wash it off and away.

    Well, the last 4 days have had rain and the next few look it too.

    I always have this problem.  Buy. the crap and then never put it on.

    I don't care if there is snow on the ground, this stuff is going on this fall.

    I was really stumped on Wordle today.  So I decided to take a nap to rest my weary brain.  As soon as I closed my eyes I found a word that fit.  Instead of getting up and entering it, I continued my nap.

    An hour later I woke up ..... and could not remember the word.

    It took me a few minutes of recall and experimentation, but I did get the word in three.  

    An that, folks, was the extent of my day.

    I am sort of watching the World Series.  I can't help it, I like baseball.

    This will, or could, be the first World Series in which a game is played indoors as both stadiums have retractable roofs.

    I think Texas and Arizona won't be as hot in October as in August, but you never know.

    As for me,  I like the Diamondbacks.  The team, not the snake.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment