Monday, October 23, 2023

Lists

 Holy crap, I have a lot of lists


    I try to categorize things, but I am unsuccessful.

    For example, I have a list for the grocery store.  Pretty basic.  As we need something, I  sometimes write it down.  That does not mean I take the list with me, in which case I buy lots of stuff we don't need and none of the stuff we do need.

    I have a list of things to do......and I have done some of the chores on that list.  Working on it.

    I have a list of books to read.  I just added one to it, and I have finished 3 books in the last 2 weeks, but none of them were on my list.

    And movies.  I think I want to see a couple that are at the theaters, but I know I won't go.  Killers of the Flower Moon might be one of them.  One I have been trying to find I is  La Grande Vadroulle, a French film with subtitles that was supposed to be on Netflix but isn't.

    And then there are the TV shows. We watch Marvelous Mrs. Maizel, and I watched the latest season of Only Murders in the building, but I have yet to watch The Bear or Shrinking, but I do plan to. And I'd like to rewatch Schitt's Creek to catch some of the humor I missed the first time.

    Problem is time.  I spend too much time on Facebook and Solitaire.  I also read the paper on line and check breaking news as well as write my blog nightly. There is really only a 1 or 2 hour time period at night I can watch TV.  I could try to watch during the day, but that is also nap time.

    And then there are the lists themselves.  They become overwhelming and destroy my free spirit spirit.  I go where the wind takes me.  

    Sometimes I even go in the right direction and scratch something off the right list.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment