Friday, October 13, 2023

slow day

 Rainy days and Mondays always get me down


    This was just kind of a blah day.

    Jackie was not having a great day, so I pretty much stuck around the house.  Somedays are good, somedays are bad, some days are just a question mark.  So be it.

    I did not go to Rockford to visit my brother.  I should have, but I didn't.  I will go tomorrow.

    And we did not work with Beth like we were supposed to.

    To be honest, I was just mentally and physically tired.  A nap did not even help.

    I don't have a lot of memories about growing up.  Carl was the memory person.  He could tell me about family stuff I never knew.

    Like, I was actually the fourth child.  My mom lost her first, but I don't know anything more than that.  And Carl was the one who told me, long after my mom died.  I guess I did not know that until I was in my 60s.  That's strange, isn't it?

    I do know we were not huggers.  And thinking about it, I am not much of a hugger even today, but I am getting better.

    So many things left unsaid in our lives.  And too little time to correct that.

Peace and Love

    


No comments:

Post a Comment