Saturday, October 21, 2023

Eh.......

 Life is a funny, funny adventure


    Sometimes funny in a good way, sometimes a bad way ,and then an "Eh" way.

    I have an EH way today.

    All week I have been telling Jackie and Julia, "I am going to the play ."

    I don't know why I did not go last night, but it. might be the same reason I did not go tonight.

    Fear.

    Not of the play, my gosh no.

    But Julia tested positive for Covid, again, yesterday.  Or was it today? 

    I worked out in the garden for an hour today, then did some laundry, got home about 5 and then just felt like crap.  I hurt all over.  I can barely keep my eyes open.  If I bend my legs, they hurt.  If I straighten them, they hurt.  I can't win.

    Slight cough, but nothing major.

    But I still planned to go....until it came time to actually go out into the garage.  I was just too tired to do it.

    So, here I am.  At home, missing the show. 

    Then again, if I do have Covid, the last thing I should be doing is going out to a public gathering.  Yes, I would have worn a mask, but still.

    So...the fear I have is getting other people sick and getting sick myself.

    So, here I am at home.

    This was also camping weekend with the guys.  I opted not to go, but next year I will.  I really enjoy doing that and life is getting short.

    I like sitting around the fire, sipping wine, talking, and watching the flames.  

    Of course, with the wind as strong as it is tonight, maybe they will just sit around a battery powered lamp and talk about the good old days.

    Either way, next year I an in.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment