Tuesday, October 24, 2023

huh

 Certainly is strange weather


    I was thinking of that yesterday as I mowed.  

    It was in the 40s, then boom, in the 70s.

    Now strange weather patterns like that would have prompted a phone call from my brother Carl. He would say what the forecast was and then given a laugh or two 

    That's the great (?) thing about mowing.  you get to think.  I got to thinking of those phone calls from my brother and I guess the wind was blowing some dirt around, because I had to stop a couple of times because my eyes were running.  I will miss those calls.And him.

    So, today I just seemed a little down.  Maybe I was having a pity party for myself, but I just did not feel happy today.  

    Of course, I sat there and said I should do this, I should do that, and I didn't do any of those things.  That puts me ion a deeper hole.  It's circle.  

    I know tomorrow will be a better day.

Peace an Love


I don't have a lot of carrots, but they are big!






No comments:

Post a Comment