Tuesday, August 15, 2023

still dry

I am terrible at follow ups 


    Texts, e-mails, conversations, what ever the mode of communication, I just don't follow up.

    Sometimes it is costly.

    I have had the golf cart for 7 years.  Last year was the first time I ever put water in the batteries!  I did not know I had to!

    I kept it up last summer, but this summer....follow up was missing.  

    So when the golf cart started slowing down, I checked.  Not enough water in the batteries.

    I added water, but nothing seemed to click.

    I asked neighbor Jim to look and he popped off a battery cover and did not see water.  He said get more and pump it in.

    So I will.

    The whole situation could have been avoided if I regularly checked the water.  But I don't.  Someday I will learn, but obviously not today.

    I had an eye doctor appointment in Sycamore.  I get a retina check every six months or so because I have a small issue with my eyes.  For the exam the eyes get dilated, and they are still not normal so I have not done much since I got home.

    I did make BLTs for Jackie and me.  I used tomatoes out of our garden and the food was pretty good.

    But everything is bright and blurry.  By morning I should be normal.  Vison wise, anyway.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment