Sunday, August 27, 2023

eh?.....huh

 I took a day of rest today


    I read the Trib on line, took a nap, listened/watched the Cubs, rode my bike, let out Emily's dogs,  and cleaned out the car.

    I had 4 things on my to do list this weekend, and I have done 1 of them....cleaning out the car.

    It took me a while to figure out how to put the back seat floormats back in the right spot.  We can only use one, on the driver's side, because the mobility seat prohibits one in the back seat on the passenger's side.

    But I had both mats out and could not figure which was which.  But eventually it all went back in the right spot.

    Now all I have to do is clean up the area where the mower and golf cart are parked and mow.  And trim.  

    I had a nice ride around the block.  I made 3 circuits.  I did feel guilty because I saw 4 different people out walking their dogs.  I have not walked with Beth in a couple of weeks.  I should be doing that on a regular basis, both for my health and hers.

    It was such a nice night to ride or walk.  The sky is clear, the moon approaching full, and the temperatures very nice.

    But I always have a complaint.  We need rain.  There is none in the forecast through Friday.  I'll have to water plants tomorrow too.

    My work is never done.  But at least I can still do it, it just takes longer.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment