Wednesday, August 9, 2023

smaller is better

 Well, at least smaller can be just as good


    We have a food processor.  Big thing.  Weighs several hundred pounds, it seems.

    It has a base, blade, container, lid.  The regular food processor type stuff.

    It is kept in our pantry.  Now, our pantry is a gigantic collection of food items, including snacks, pop, and plenty of dog stuff.

    Jackiewanted me to grate some zuchinni friend Curt brought.  So I lugged out he processor, set it on the counter and discovered I could not find the blade.  It is a really sharp blade and I always put it in the container so nobody cuts themselves.

    Not there.  Looked all over, not to befound.

    Julia bought a little Ninja slicer so I used that.  Slickest little thing!  Beat the food processor by a mile!

    I'll have to buy one after she leaves, or at least buy her a new one and keep hers.

    Julia was on the back patio with Beth and noticed Beth running around with a green ball in ther mouth.

    We don't have green balls.

    But what we have are tomatoes that are not ripe.  Evidently Beth thinks that balls grow on trees.

    She just goes into the tomatoes and helps herself.

    What a crazy dog.

     I managed 7.6 miles on my bike tonight.  I just need to ride a little more every  time.  And my butt stil hurts.  I know, TMI.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment