Wednesday, August 16, 2023

running, running

 Today seemed to be errand day


    I was gone for almost 3 hours!  Bank, store, pay bills, buy corn, buy brats for Brat Day!

    I think it is funny that Brat Day is also the first day of school.  I would be one of those teachers who says, well, the little brats are back.  I think it is also funny that brat can bee spelled won way butt pronounced too weighs.  Of course bow, wound, wind and coutless others fall into that category.

    The best part of the day was watching the bottom of the ninth in the Cubs-Sox game.

    Christopher Morel, who swings hard at pitches and misses a lot, connected on a pitch that landed in the right field bleachers, giving the Cubs a 4-3 win.   It was an exciting moment.

    I sort of wish I had heard Pat Hughes make the call.  Maybe I can find it on line somewhere.

    And I think I am going through menopause.  I woke up this morning soaked..... and no, I did not have an accident.  This was the second or third time I have been sweating so badly in the night.  I only sleep under a sheet or thin blanket, and I am not hot.  Just strange.

    Caught anlther ground squirel, squirrell, ....... suddenly I can't spell squirrel.  Must be the wine.

    That's my life in a nutshell.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment