Friday, July 14, 2023

whew!!!!

 I had a fun time with Exit 99 tonight


    We did our brand of improv comedy and brought some laughs to folks and ourselves.

    It was kind of dicey though.  There was a severe thunderstorm watch or warning for the area and some tornadoes touched down east of us.  I told the others that if the sirens go off, I am getting in my car and driving home so I can get Jackie into a s afe spot in the house.

    Julia was home with her, but I don't think Julia can get her into her wheelchair by herself.  And Emily would have been wrangling dogs downstairs and would not have been much help.

    Normally Jackie would have been at the show.  But she was tired, and so was Julia.  Emily had to work and then go home to the dogs.  I think it is the first show where no one from my family came.

    Luckily we didn't have any problems.

    But I am tired.  I have been sleeping a lot and even took a nap on the porch today.  Julia says it is jet lag, but it has been a week and there are times I can't keep my eyes open.

    Hopefully I get back into the swing of things.

    That's it!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment