Monday, July 10, 2023

again????

Welcome to Terry's travel back in time page 


    I  love taking pictures.  I love showing pictures.  So, bear with me as we work our way through another set of images.


    On our way to the stadium, which shows up on Ted  Lasso when Richmond plays West Ham, we passed through a mall with lots of entertainment.




The stadium was pretty cool.  The electronics kept changing from Cubs to Cards.


    Some of Julia's friends from the UK were with us.  After the Star Spangled Banner, the UK anthem was played.  Two of the guys looked at each other and said, "We've never sung that in our lives!"  And they were right.  All of their lives they sang God Save the Queen........but now, Charles is in so it is God Save the King.  Whole generations have to get out of the Queen habit.



54,000 + at the Saturday game.  Nearly 70,000 at Sunday's game, or so I was told.
Wonder if Pat won the attendance game on the radio broadcast.



Thevendors were a little different than at Wrigley.





I have tried but can't figure this out

Near the stadium.  On our way in, people were "jumping" from the upper levels.

I had to have a keeper for the night to make sure I did not get lost or lose my passport. again.  Thanks, Emma!!

After getting my passport back, I was in a much happier mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment