Sunday, July 9, 2023

more pictures?

Just think of me as gone 


    Not that kind of gone, but gone as still in Europe and I am posting pictures as I travel.

    I did get home Friday, and today I felt pretty normal.

    Of course, I slept almost 11 hours last night.  I almost fell asleep during the Cubs game today, but I did manage to stay awake.

    The Tower of London is where the Crown Jewels are kept.  No photos of the jewels are allowed and I would be surprised if theCrown Jewels were really the Crown Jewels or if the valuable stones have been removed and replaced in case someone is successful in stealing them.

    And I always thought what is the Tower Bridge was the London Bridge.  Funny that I thought that.  Two different bridges.  I think London Bridge is in Lake Havasu Arizona, which is a bit strange.  I don't think it has fallen down.

    Eough blather.

    More pictures.

Peace and Love


Some of the newer buildings in London seem to have the facades of the older buildings. I wonder if they saved the old and built behind, or just recreated the old.

One of the Tower's Ravens.....the crowd is a line into the Crown Jewels






That is not a toy




Wall was built by the Romans

uh.......


They have this on several roads....good for us Americans who look left before crossing













Yes,  I overcame a fear for this picture!

























=









No comments:

Post a Comment