Wednesday, November 9, 2022

OMG

 What a beautiful day it was today


    It was a day when I could work in the yard, do the last mowing, pick up yard stuff.

    It was also a day t o visit Pickin Station, move some things in, move some things out, then  stop at Cypress House for a beverage and spend 15 minutes sitting out in front of the shop, simply sipping.

    I did not get anything done.  Well, not true.  I picked up a few things from the yard, walked the dog, thought about taking a nap but didn't.  I wasted the day, and don't feel bad about it at all.

    I had a 5:30 meeting, and normally it is getting dark when I get out of the meeting, not when I am going in.  I think 4:30 is about the end time for doing yard work.  I will be home a little tomorrow afternoon and plan on mowing.  Plan on.  

    Aside from that little stuff, it was a pretty normal day.

    I missed the lunar eclipse, because for some reason when they said it would be Tuesday I was thinking Tuesday night.  I was up until 11 last night but the moon look normal.  Beautiful, but normal.  I won't have another chance until 2025 or sometime.

    Now that the election in Illinois and most of the country is over, I wonder how long it will take people to pick up their candidate's signs.  That always bugs me....people are gung ho to put them out along roads, but darn slow in picking them up.

    And I ended a sentence with a preposition.  Tough.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment