Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Love/hate

I find myself conflicted a lot 


    I love snow.  I hate driving in it.

    I hate being overweight.  I love to eat.

    I hate Liberty of Mutual Insurance commercials.  I love Jake of State Farm.

    I love being able to hear.  I hate wearing my hearing aids.

    I love drinking wine.  I hate drinking alone.

    I love to cook.  I hate cleaning up.

    I love English movies and tv shows.  I hate having to rely on closed caption to understand what they are saying.

    I hate not having enough time to do things.  I love spending countless minutes playing solitare on the computer.

    I love a clean, organized house.  I hate to pick up and organize or even put away stuff.

    I love watching the Bears.  I hate watching the Bears.

    I hate not being at Brookfield Zoo.  I love not making the drive with high gas prices.

    I love paper.  I hate dealing with it.

    So much to love....and hate.....sometimes I wonder about myself.

Peace and Love.  No hate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment