Monday, November 14, 2022

huh

 Not much into this tonight


    I am freezing.  I think it is too early for snow.  

    I am feeling a little down for a variety of reasons.

    I was a bit amused by a commercial I heard for an upcoming Christmas program.  It said this was a new Holiday classic.

    I'm t hinking a classic is something that has been around for a while, right?  Not a new show no one has seen.  Maybe it is just my mood.

    I managed to get my bird feeder out of the ground today.  Finally.  

    This one has a pole that screws into the ground.  But, and there is always a big butt, over the past 4 years the thing was leaning more and more.  The winds this year put it an angle where it became hard to fill the feeder because it was so out of kilt.

    Now I will clean off the screw part and put it into a new spot in the yard.  Well, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, after the snow melts.

    If it melts.  Ever.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment