Monday, April 25, 2022

heart aches

 I am for my daughter tonight


    Emily has a tough decision.  Cooper, her Great Dane,  is not doing so well.  He has issues getting up and walking and controlling his movements, internal and external.

    She has had him since he was a pup.  He made it through the tornado and has been a constant companion for her since she got him as a puppy.

    But age may have caught up to him.

    I know she doesn't want him to suffer.  And I know she does not want to lose him.

    She has a tough decision to make.

    Our hearts go out to her.

    As a parent, you want to take away the hurts and dangers for your children.  

     But we can't.  All we can do is offer help and support.

    We know she will make the right decision for her and for Cooper.

    He is such a gentle giant.....you could not ask for a better dog.  Well, except for Corki.....she was the best dog ever in the entire universe.  I still miss her and I know Emily will miss Cooper.

    Hug your pets.   And your children.

Peace and Love.   Pray for Ukraine.


No comments:

Post a Comment