Tuesday, March 22, 2022

not California dreaming

 I have not talked about dreams for a while


    But last night, or this morning, I had a vivid dream.

    I will peface this by saying I just finished watching a British based show, and I am reading a WW II fictional story involving spies in Paris.  I do believe both influenced my dream.

    How else can I explain Princess Diana?

    Yes, dead almost 30 years, she was in my dream.

    We were in a castle, with a moat of shallow, cold water.  There was a ceremony naming Lords and Ladies.  Diana was standing at the top of some stairs, between 2 columns, someone would announce the next person and Diana would dub thee something.  Sometimes the person announcing would yell, "In German!" and Lady D would do the dubbing in German.

    One of the persons was a young girl...when I had the dream her name was unforgettable, but now it is.  Could have been Lay, Leah, Layla, or Jaz.  That part is all unclear.  I will just call her Jaz.  She had long blond hair and a red mole on the right side of her nose.  Heer gown was flowing, and sheer, but you could not see through it.

    After everyone was dubbed, they all went into the moat and Lady D did a splashing of water on them, like it was holy water.  Jaz was the only person to lay down comletely in the water, her gown floating in the murky water.

    And boy that water was cold!  Even though I was not in the water, I could feel the ice running through my veins.

    After the immeersion and dubbing, we all went into the great hall of the castle.  But the great hall was the gym at Tilton School, where I taught for 28 years.  It was all there...the kitchen, the stage, stairs up to the next level.  

    I noticed there were not enough chairs, so a friend (who looked a lot like Phinneas Fogg from Around the Wrold) went up to the kindergarten room to get more chairs.  The only chairs were small, wooden ones for kids.  

    As we were looking for the chairs, we started singing a bawdy song that had words that rhymed with willow.  "Oh ny lovely Willow, come put your head upon my pillow" but we got stuck on the words.

    Lady Di came into the room, except now she had jet black hair, and sang and danced with us but at that point Jackie, in real life, woke me up.

    To be blunt, it was a beautiful dream!  But I was the only person I knew in the dream, which seems strange.

    It also seems strange that the girl Jaz was only 19 and had written two powerful books that changed our lives, according to Lady Diane.  I can remember that, but not her name.

    So.....I can guess where the English influence came from, and even the German part, but why Lady Diana?  What was the inspiration for Jaz?  

    How long do dreams last?  Was this several hours or several minutes?  In my dream, time went slowly.  

    Mostly, why does this one continue to haunt me?

    Any insights you have would be appreciated.  

    Have good dreams.....

Peace, Love and Pray for Ukraine

No comments:

Post a Comment