Wednesday, February 23, 2022

oops

 We forgot about supper tonight


    Maybe forgot is the wrong word.  I thought Julia was making supper, she thought I was and at 6 we wondered when it would be done.

    Oops.

    I ended up doing breaded chicken breasts in the air fryer.  But they seemed dry to me,  maybe I am cooking them too long, even though I followed the cooking instructions.

    We had been Facetiming with Bob and Anita in Florida and I guess we lost track of the supper plans.

    But, all is well that ends well.

    I had an anniversary of sorts today.  

    It was about 1 year ago when I last walked at the Rec.  I just don't seem to get the exercise bug.....I need a buddy to ride me on this.  I have put on about 7 pounds since Christmas, mainly due to all the cookies and crap I have in the house.  

    Yesterday I stopped in DeKalb for a couple of cookies and some cupcakes.....which does not help when you need to lose weight.

    So, today I walked.  I think I did a mile but I don't concentrate very well.  It is six laps to a mile and I did 5, 6. or 7 laps....not sure.  From now on I will bring my little counter to keep track.

    As I left the Rec my head was cold, making me realize I left my hat inside.  Luckily I remembered when I was in the parking lot.  Last time I lost a hat I spent 40 minutes looking for it.  Turned out it was at home because I never wore it in the first place.

    Winter weather advisories out.  We'll see what really happens tomorrow.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment