Wednesday, February 9, 2022

eh....again

This seemed to be a pretty blah day


    I did take a nap.  That was the highlight of my activity for the day.

    It's not that I don't feel well, I just feel....eh.

    I have gotten two magazinesin the mail  for someone I have never heard of.  It is my address, but not my name.  I asked our neighborhood FB group if anybody knew the name, but no one replied.  Strange.

    Corki did come up by me at dinner and gave me lots of kisses.  Well, she licked the soup I spilled on my shirt, but I am counting that as kisses.  She is not a dog that gives kisses, which I don't mind as I see where she puts her mouth sometimes.  But she sure did zero in on that soup!

    I also watched some Olympics, including Chloe getting the gold.  I think you have to be crazy to do what those competitors do.  Daring and fast.....even when I was young I would not be able to do what they do.  Nor would I want to, actually.

    Hopefully I will get to bed early tonight.  I have two books on my reader, but for some reason I am having trouble getting to them.  Technology is not my friend.

Peace and Love





No comments:

Post a Comment