Wednesday, January 19, 2022

oh, when?

 I have to get up early tomorrow


    Due to a misunderstanding two weeks ago, my recycles did not go out.  I should take them out tonight, Wednesday, for Thursday morning pick up.

    But it is supposed to be windy, so I hate to think that my crap will be blowing all over the neighborhood.  So I will set the alarm for 6:30 and take them out then.  I hope you all see the false assumption in my plan.

    We have people coming tomorrow between 8 and 10 to work on our in-window blinds, which seem to have broken.  So.....up at 6:30, shower, and then take a nap until they get here.

    Jackie will either get up or wait in bed, which is kind of obvious, isn't it?  I don't believe there is another choice.

    Took the car in for an oil change today and Julia went along.  We stopped at Woodman's for "a few things" and I ended up spending over $100!  The cart was full, but I had not planned on buying all the stuff I bought.   

    For example:  They had huge packages of Bounty towels for $20.  If you bought $30 worth of P & G product, you got $10 off at the register plus you can send in for a $10 gift card.  So that means the paper towels only cost.....$20.

    It doesn't matter that I now have a lifetime supply.  I saved $20!  I thought it was a good bargain.....now I am wondering if I should have bought TP also.

    Last thing.....remember how history repeats itself?

    When I went to the antique mart with John and Emily, I found this calender.



    Now, what is today's date?

    Funny, huh.  These folks had the flu, a world war, and a great depression to look forward to over the next 25 years.

    We'll see.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment