Saturday, January 15, 2022

I don't get it

 I wish I was smart enough to understand today


    For instance:

    How do QR codes work?

    Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

    How does my printer get the information from the computer when I want it to print?  It is a wireless set up and the printer works with several devices, which don't even have to be in the same room.

    When Sirius is updating in my car, how does it know where I am?

    How can someone use my home phone number to telemarket in Florida, resulting in complete strangers calling me at 8 a.m. because they missed my call and my number showed up on their phone?  Twice!

    Why didn't I buy Apple when it was $9 a share?

    Do  rippled potato chips actually taste better than regular chips, or is it just me?

    When a football team is up by 2 touchdowns and has the ball with less than one minute to go, why can't they just call the game instead of having the QB kneel three times?

    How can houses or buildings burn up and down at the same time?

    How do you write yes in a binary system?

    Why can't I figure out how to change blades in my Fat Max cutter? 

    Why are fitted sheets so hard to fold?

    If you have answers, I would appreciate them.  Meanwhile, I will continue to ponder the mysteries of life.


Peace and Love





No comments:

Post a Comment