Tuesday, October 5, 2021

walk this way

I took a walk today 


    Julia had a hair appointment, and I decided not to go with her.  She left about 12:30 and planned to be gone until about 4.  

    Well, at 2 I got a little bored, following a 15 minute nap, and decided to walk to town,

    Instead of going the regular route, I went the longer way.  

    No, I did not get lost.  I did not meet any strangers.  And it did not rain.  Yes, I ended up at Starbucks for a coffee.....well deserved after the walk.  I also wandered around Vevey for a while.

    We also did some shopping and got home just before the skies opened up,

    Enough words.


Peace and Love


Guessing this is to encourage. bees to nest


Vines on the house are starting to change

Just a happy home


    Sad to say this was a favorite place for fondue......but it has been closed for a couple of years.  My blue shirt fetish started here. 


    I thought these poke your head in panels would be fun to have around.  But I could not figure how to get them on the plane



Notice how his hand is reaching for hers....maybe Julia could have them shipped?









Wonder what he thinks as the boats go passed.






You know Charlie would have done the same thing!

Rain rolling in 


No comments:

Post a Comment