Thursday, October 14, 2021

home again, home again, jiggity jig

 Well, this was a pretty good two weeks


    Flight home was great.  Business class has its perks!

    I brought 3 suitcases.  One purple, one black, and one grey.  When I went to pick up luggage, the black and purple one came quickly, but not he grey.  I waited for the rest of the luggage to hit the conveyor.  They I waited.  And waited.  

    Eventually there were only two suitcases still going round, neither one was mine!

    I looked across the conveyor and saw a grey suitcase, sitting all by itself,  not even close to the conveyor.  I went over, and sure enough, it was the missing one.

    How it got there, I do not know.

    But if someone picked it up by accident, why then didn't they put it back on the belt?

    Oh well.

    Here's my mental state.  I woke up at what would be 10:30 p.m. last night (5:30 a.m. Swiss time) and am pretty tired.  I am ready for bed.  Now to get Jackie to go to bed a little earlier tonight so I can catch up.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment