Tuesday, September 21, 2021

winner winner, chicken dinner

I am going to win a lottery this week 


    Both games are over $400 million and I will win one of them.  I hope.

    It's time for me to dream what I would do with that much money.  Lord knows, I don't need a lot of it.  I would like to buy an island and move my family and close friends there to establish our own paradise.  

    A big island.   Like, Oahu.

    I like to dream big.  

    I would also fund some agencies, organizations, and invest in a neighborhood or two.  

    And in people.  I would like to invest in people to create a better future.

    I always like to fantasize about being filthy rich.  I know, it's only money and that is not what makes people happy.  But I often see rich people smiling and people living in tents under a bridge with frowns, so I am guessing that some money is a key to happiness.

    But I can't win if I don't buy a ticket or two.....so I guess I better get my ESP working to predict the winning numbers.

    And in the event I don't win, I hope someone who reads this trivual dribble about my boring life does.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment