Wednesday, September 22, 2021

oops

Wasted away again in Terryville 


    I honestly don't know what happened to the day.  It is almost over and I have not done anything!

    Sure, I went to the store.  Twice. 

    I went to return a deoderant I bought for her, but it was the wrong kind.  I was supposed to pick up some sublingual B-12, so I took the empty bottle along to be sure I got the right stuff.

    To have an extra caution, Jackie wrote down exactly what she wanted.

    I was also supposed to drop off a couple of tomatoes at a friend's.

    Yes, I forgot the tomatoes.  But I got the B-12.  

    I brought it home and gave it to her and she looked at it and said, "This is the wrong dose.  I said 1,000, this is 3,000.  I even wrote 1,000 down on your note."

    But, I said I brought the empty bottle and got exactly the same vitamin.

    "Yes," she said.  "And you bough the wrong stuff last time, which is why I had 3,000."

    Point taken.  So I took something back for the second time today.  But I did remember the tomatoes on the second trip, so all is well that ended well.

    However, the curtains did not get hung, the cardboard cut up, the switch plates put back on the wall......jobs that take maybe 10 minutes each to do.  I just don't do it, then I rue the fact I didn't get anything done.

    I have a list of things to do before I go and everytime I look at it, I add something.  Yet, I don't do anything on the list.

    Go figure.

    There is always tomorrow.  The sun will come up.  I bet my bottom dollar.

    I just hope I get something done when the sun shines again.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment