Monday, September 27, 2021

ahhhh.....that felt good

 We got pedicures today


    My feet always feel so good afterwards.  Today I turned on the massage option in the chair and was treated to a soothing up and down back massage.

    I should have saved that feeling of happiness and euphoria.

    I attempted to book a Covid test at Walgreen's in DeKalb.  The one in Rochelle does not offer the test I think I want.  Notice how uncertain I am?  Two people,  Julia and my niece in Switzerland, said I don't need a test.  But they also say requirements change daily and having a test will be added insurance.

    So....I can't call because they don't book on the phone.  I filled out ALL the information requested on line, but it would not let me complete my registration.

    Three times.

    I thought maybe it was an insurance issue.  So I called insurance.  I spoke to a nice person, who sent me to another person, who sent me to another person, who sent me to ...... at tha point I hung up.  I was on the phone 20 minutes and gave my 12 digit ID number 3 times. 

    Emily suggested a place in DeKalb that does walk ups, so I am going there tomorrow.

    To be honest, the press one, press two process irritates the snot out of me!

      I also have a problem with my vax card.  Swiss authorities have problems because there is no agency listed on the card.  So today I contacted Rochelle Community Hospital and they gave me a letter verifying I received the shots.

    I tell ya....jumping through the hoops is really frustrating.

     I finished mowing, which was relaxing following the effort.

    I think I need another session in the massage chair.

Peace and Love 





I had a visitor on my butterfly bushes today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment