Sunday, September 26, 2021

well, shoot!

Today was almost a darn good day 


    I slept well last night.

    Talked to Julia about the trip.

    Avoided watching football and baseball teams.

    Finished painting the porch railings.

    That, my friends, is a biggie!  It took me over 5 hours, but I finished them in one day!

    During the last set it was getting dark, so I have to double check my work to make sure I did not skip any sections.  I really tried my best not to, but one never knows.

    Now I have to look for a needle in a haystack.

    I was walking from the computer and the right lens of my glasses fell out.  I seem to have lost a screw.  (Yes, it is true...I have  a screw loose!)

    I have a couple of eyeglass repair kits, but with my sore fingers and difficulty seeing, I am not sure I can get it done.  And I am not sure when our eye doctor is open because she has cut down hours significantly during he past year.

    The eyedeal situation, (get it?  I used Eye instad of i.  Pretty darn clever for an old man, eh?) would be for me to find the little screw and have Jackie put it in for me.  But, I am not optimistic.

    Luckily I don't need the glasses to sleep.

    And honestly, I am pretty tired because I think I worked hard today.

    So, with that....to bed, to sleep, perchance to dream.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment