Monday, January 11, 2021

day.......who knew.......300

 Hard to believe I started my count up 300 days ago


    I don't think it was the start of the Covid pandemic, but a few weeks into it.  I honestly did not expect to have almost a year in the count up....but who did?  After all, it was supposed to disappear.

    We sent  a Christmas card toi a Colorado friend and it was returned today.  I put the wrong address on it, so it came back, marked undeliverable.

    I typed up a list and transposed two numbers, typed a wrong number and had the wrong street. Otherwise it was correct.

    I was looking at my list to see what I did wrong and noticed Jackie's sister Judy was not on the list.....neither was her brother Bob.  Joe was, but for some reason I skipped them when I typed the list.  I honestly don't know how I did that.

    Now I wonder what others were missed.

    Friends Ellen and David from Maryland sent a card.  We got it today.  It was postmarked Dec. 15.  

    At least it got here, which is more than I can say for some cards I should have mailed.

    House is a little quieter tonight.  Julia is gone, home safely in Corseaux, Switzerland.  I only cried a little while.  I am not good at farewells.

    I did have a peppermint hot chocolate with a healthy dose of Bailey's.  Tonight I might try it with Rum Chata.  After all, we need a little spice in life.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment