Friday, January 15, 2021

day....tea time....304

I still have not found my tea colander 


    That is a source of irritation.

    However,  I still enjoy my tea.

    Emily gave me a tea Advent calendar for Christmas.  I was a little hesitant, because I am pretty much a conservative tea drinker.

    But I have had several of the 21 flavors, and have been impressed.  One I especially liked was an almond blend, but I tossed out the bag, so have no idea what it was.  Yesterday I had a blend with anise, fennel and caraway.  It sounds like it would not be so good, but the aroma was great and the taste was great too.

    I also have some Brigadoon tea, a loose leaf tea which is made only in leap years!  That too is very tasty.

    Julia a couple of years ago gave me some Mariage Freres Esprit de Noel, a black tea with festive spices.  Absolutely delicious.

    Not having my colander makes it a little less fun, because it is a funky little tea pot for one cup brews.  But I do have several tea balls and strainers, so I am still enjoying tea.

    My favorite summer tea is Earl Gray, which has a hint of bergamot.  The Countess of Highclere Castle usually has an Earl Gray at 4:30 every day, tea time.  But I have mine about 3 just to give the caffeine a chance to run out of my body.

    Enough about tea.

    I opened a fortune cookie and it's fortune was this:  Behind every able man there

    And that is where it stopped.  

    So, it's up to you folks.  Tell me how it should end!

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment